UI not available. Looks like the interface has not been created for this app yet

Hi,
I am getting the below error after I click on play button to view the app. I created the app using wizard.
UI not available.
Looks like the interface has not been created for this app yet.

Thanks

Hi Girish,

Can you tell me the name of your app and I can help you.

Thanks,

/Johan/

The name of app is EventCalendar

Hi again Girish,

While going through the wizard you chose to only generate a mobile user-interface, when you click the play-button it attempts to open the default web UI.

To test your mobile interface you can open your app in mobile-mode using a URL on this form:

https://apps.appivo.com/?forceMobile=true#/app/EventCalendar/Mobile

Or, if you are using Chrome (highly recommended) - you can emulate a mobile device:

And just navigate to appivo

Regards,

/Johan/

Girish,

I just made some improvements in this area, the preview-button will now be much smarter and open up any available UI. If you are editing a UI or View, it will open up that specific one. This change will be in our production-environment sometime later this week.

Hope it will help!

Thanks,

/Johan/

1 Like

hi Johan,

I am kind of stuck at a point. I tried the wizard mode also, but I am getting the same error. I don’t know what is going wrong.

The name of the app is Generic Calendar.

Please help.

Thanks
Girish

Hi Girish,

Sorry for the late response - I looked at your app and saw nothing wrong other than that it had a blank splashscreen from which there were no navigation options. If you try the preview-button again you will notice that it is now smarter and will open up a mobile-simulator for mobile UI:s etc (it will also always open up the current view you are editing if you want to see that specific view).

Regards,

/Johan/